Thursday, April 16, 2015

HTML

HTML code is defined computer code that enables you to edit and manipulate a piece to look and present exactly how you want it to. This can either constitute as links, or pictures, or web browsers, colors, fonts, etc. I have never done a project before that worked with creating an html code so it was confusing and difficult for me to do at first. With the help of online tutorials and from my peers and Professor I was able to figure it out to get the basic layout page on how i wanted my page to look. I really liked this first basic assignment because it allows for me to understand what really goes into a web page when we open one up on Safari or Firefox. There is so much that goes into it, I don't understand how some companies can get so creative and make it look so wonderful. It's amazing what goes on behind the closed doors of technology.



No comments:

Post a Comment