Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cinema Verite Critique

Today in class some of us presented our finished video projects and got some critique and feedback from the fellow students and teacher from it. I presented my video last, and was happy to share my project with the rest of the class, because it was not only something I spent lots of time working on that truly meant a lot to me, but I think other students were able to recognize that as well, and I think some others in the class were touched by my story as well. I was happy to hear what others had to say, and some pointers on what I could do for next time, because it's all going to just help me become a better artist for myself. I was really proud of my project, there was a lot of great projects presented from others today as well, and I think the critique Day 1 was a success! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment