Thursday, March 19, 2015

New Media in Art

This book, New Media in Art, I definitely didn't realize would be this short. Although the four chapters were pretty lengthy, I sure did not read through every single page thoroughly, but did get the just of every chapter and looked at the different pictures of artists presented. I was particularly pleased with the read of this book, because it looks at art from a different prospective then what we are normally use to. It brings realization to new art and what it is transitioning over to. Which I thought was very interesting. Now-a-days we live in a generation of the cell phone, and that is where a majority of our media comes from or gets captured on in the real world. So it was very beneficial to read and write about a book that focused on that, and it is one that I would definitely recommend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment